6.25.2007

My Name is Not Isabel

On Saturday, I met the rest of the man's family.

GPG: Hi, you must be the favorite cousin.

His favorite cousin: And you must be Isabel! He talks about you all the time. It's so nice to finally meet you.

GPG: *evil grin* No, Isabel must be his OTHER girlfriend.

She felt horrible about fucking up my name. I know there's no "Isabel," so I merely took it as license to tease him about an imaginary other woman. Now, when I call him at work, I say it's Isabel calling.

I'm not letting this one go for a while. It's comedic gold.

4 comments:

DrinkJack said...

Oh yeah, that will come up at every family get together. Maybe it is your alter ego (another one, that is).

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Jack: are you saying I have multiple fake personalities?

Woody: Silver linings...

DrinkJack said...

Oh no, I am pretty sure they are all real :)

Anonymous said...

Whaaaa? Where'd the cousin get that from?