6.02.2007

May by the Numbers

The birthday month is always the best on record. As far as I'm concerned, the year starts on May 1st and everything prior to that day is just a warm up.

This year it was fucking fantastic.

1 stunningly glowing review received for a job well done, again
2 Cinco de Mayo celebrations
1 pair of underwear lost to a rabid dog

12 miles driven for that privilege
3 moms at a Mother's Day garden brunch
1 G-brat being picky and proud of it
12 pink roses bestowed on her for an amusing dance debut
15 dollars spent between me and the Princess trying to win tickets at Chuck E. Cheese

3 major birthdays celebrated
9 separate birthday celebrations for me alone
4 of which included a sushi dinner - yum!
1 surprise cake with lawyers
1 happy birthday sung by my own curly-haired rock star
9 days between the date and his finally calling to apologize for missing it
5 more days until he arrived to make up for it in person

2 tequila sensations made by the hottie ninja bartender
2 piƱatas
5 blindfolded adults battling to bust one open
510 dollars received in birthday cash

5-10: my actual date of birth
5'10": the height I currently have to reach to get a good night kiss
2 nights spent doing just that

3 musicians hung out with in a single weekend
2 photographed playing with the Krazy kids
7 photo shoots
1 case of mistaken identity prior to winning on American Idol
2 unfortunate run-ins with a Cat Burglar

3 mentees adopted for the next TNT running season
4 consecutive days off
5 ladies who lunch
2 noisy Lear jets out the window
5 glasses of champagne imbibed
3 Tums needed for that silliness
23 blogs posted
13 of which were about my birthday
0 spankings received for turning 29
1 29-year-old brat currently loving life

4 comments:

DrinkJack said...

Did I miss the Cat Burglar story? Sounds like a good start to the GPG year.

The littlest Princess said...

ah shit we forgot your birthday spankings, what the hell are we going to do about that. Well we'll have to give you 29 next year to make up for it, and then give you the extra one to add up to your new age. Hee hee.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Jack: Go to Abracadabra

Princess: I'm down for being spanked anytime. Which is why I had lunch with a certain spank-happy drinking buddy today.

I just realized I forgot to list the 10 pairs of underwear I bought too. Oh well, next time.

Beakerz said...

my g/f has May as her birthday month. Hope it was great for you....hope it was good for her too. lol!!

Just found your blog, btw. Do you have photos up?