6.18.2007

They Should All Come Housebroken

While watching one of our favorite movies Two Can Play that Game, the following light-hearted conversation took place:

Him: Oh this shit is funny!

Her: *laughs* I'd never do that to you. That's just too much damn effort.

Him: Good, because I don't like games.

Her: Don't worry, I'm not going to play any. *kiss*

*pause*

Her: But if you told me you were working late, and then I catch you drinking and dancing with a hot girl at the bar, how would you expect me to react?

Him: It's just dancing.

Her: But you told me you were working late.

Him: *thinks* You'd probably pitch a fit. Damn Puerto Ricans!

Her: So you're never going to do that, are you?

Him: *sighs* Nope.

It's good to train them early.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laying down the law. Bravo.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

It's times like this that being Puerto Rican comes in REAL handy.

DrinkJack said...

I am more worried that he didn't put two and two together in that what you felt was wrong was not the dancing but the lie prior to the dancing ... Make him do a Sudko or something.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

If you've seen the movie, the man never really lied. He just waited to explain the situation, and by then, it was out of control. THAT's what we were talking about.

He's not stupid. You know I don't date stupid, Jack.

Anonymous said...

I like that he does what you say.