6.17.2007

Overheard in the Family #4

My brother's fiancee is 7 1/2 months pregnant and suffering from a myriad of back problems because of it.

Pregnant Z: And then he gave me a massage.

GPG: Aw, aren't you the sweetest fiancé?

PZ: Yes he is. Thanks, babe.

Baby Brother: Can I get a thank you later tonight?

PZ: *freaking out* Don't talk about that!!! Not in front of your parents!

*Everyone busts out laughing.*

BB: Babe, it's not like they don't know. Look at yourself!

Seriously. She's not giving birth to Jesus. The baby is being named after Russian kings, not Mexican gardners, for chrissakes!

5 comments:

SkookumJoe said...

they're naming him Dmitri Donskoi (1359 - 1389)?

The littlest Princess said...

I still think it's hysterical that she acts like it's some huge secret. Gotta love those two.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Skooky: you hit it on the nose, his name is Dmitri!

Not.

LP: She's definitely huge. I think she finally tipped the scales at 125 pounds on her teeny little frame.

The littlest Princess said...

That's sad I still weigh more than her

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Life is truly unfair.