2.10.2008

Photoblogging 2.10.08

First of all, a belated happy birthday to one of our favorite bloggers, Mr. H. Wood! Everyone is hitting 30 these days. It's an epidemic.

Next, a break from the collaboration for a quick look at how Los Angeles looks in the winter. It's a rather shitty picture, but it proves that we do indeed get snowed on down here in the land o' sunshine and fake tans. Taken from the residential area below Chavez Ravine, where the boys of summer will soon be wreaking havoc on my weekday commute. Man, I hate baseball.


Pink Gloves
It's weird that on Thursday I was wearing a turtleneck and freezing my ass off, and then Friday it shot up to nearly 80 degrees at my place. Summer has come early once again. But at least there's snow, for now, in the local mountains.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I share in Mr. Wood's misery. I'm officially 30 and three days, and it sucks as much as I expected.

DrinkJack said...

Nah....turning 30 is nothing. I have found more fun, more money, and more friends in my 30s compared to my 20s. It is cliche, but what the hell. Life is dictated by your attitude and not your age.