2.17.2008

Photoblogging Sunday 2.17.08

Just because it's a holiday weekend doesn't mean I'm letting myself off the picture-posting hook. I AM taking a vacation from the multi-line/pic project, only because I'm lazy. And spent nearly my entire day and night in a car yesterday, not taking pictures, so there's very little new to show you.

At some point during the drive back, deep in the night, Bruce Springsteen's haunting "I'm on Fire" came on and gave me chills. I love that song. And it inspired me to dig up pictures from other far-flung places taken way back when.

For you:

Pink Gloves
That's Mojave in 2005. One of the original Exxy readers owns an original from this series, but she's changed her colors to maintain anonymity, so I won't out her.

Enjoy your day off tomorrow, if you get it. I do. I'll be shopping, like a good American.

0 comments: