2.14.2008

Revel in the Love

The excitement I feel for Valentine's Day is rivaled only by the love for my birthday. You can get more of why from reading my annual V-Day posts.

This year is no different. Since I'm still deep in rebound mode, I'm not spending today with a romantic partner. No, I have something better. My date this evening drools a lot, subsists on a mostly liquid diet, and is still in diapers.


And I'm completely enarmored with him.

That's right, I've got Baby Aladdin all to myself tonight! We're going to hang out and figure out this election and the Middle East problem. He's a very intelligent kid, even at 6 months. He'll then be spoiled by all of his cousins at tomorrow's love fest before I take him back to mommy and daddy so we can plan their wedding.

We've got love spilling out all over the place over here. Hope your day/week/life is as awesome as this.


Happy Valentine's Day!!

3 comments:

Captain Chipmunk said...

Phew, I thought you were talking about me, until you mentioned the diapers part.

Cowboy said...

Ah.. Valentine's Day. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

The Hallmark executives will all be wearing their crocodile skin loafers to work tomorrow, and lighting cigars with fifties.

DrinkJack said...

I got to go to Marilyn Manson for V-Day :)