4.11.2007

T-29 Days

In exactly 29 days, I will become 29 years old. It's quite exciting, the birthday stuff. For me anyway. You're just along for the ride.

I woke up this morning and my first thought was, "Damn, I feel good. Thank god I didn't go out last night." Because I had briefly entertained the thought of meeting up with the boys. At 11 pm. That lasted all of 32 seconds.

Anyway, then I decided today was going to be the greatest day of my life.

The first phone call of the day was one naughty boy asking what I was wearing (all black, head to toe. Including a kickass pair of heels!). Then a hotelier brought me my favorite candy of all time (Almond Joy, even though I can't eat it!). And then it was back-to-back-to-back meetings. One of which was a discussion about the transition into my new position.

Being on top is a nice place to be.

T-29 was a damn good day, indeed.

4 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

In 29 years, it hasn't happened yet. It would really suck if it happened now.

The littlest Princess said...

That will be reserved for you 30th b-day, the exploding thing that is.

Other than that I'm glad you had a really good day and I know I forgot your coutdown thingy.

DrinkJack said...

Happy countdown counting!

Oh, and I have a vivid imagination, so please be cautious with phrases like "Being on top is a nice place to be"

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Jack, honey. You should know by now I choose my words with purpose.