4.27.2007

Photoblogging Friday 4.27.07

While sifting through piles of pictures looking for evidence of previous years' birthday debauchery to use against The Girls, I happened upon shots I took at the WeHo Halloween parade in 2004:

Scariest woman in the world

Don't look it in the eyes!

Even the man staring at the he/she is frightened. And completely revolted.

This walking monstrosity had the nerve to hit on my brother. Who was dressed as a bus driver. He was getting cruised left and right that night, which was quite hysterical.

For me and his girlfriend. We contemplated pimping him out to the gay boys, but then realized we liked him straight.

I'll wait a little longer to post the incriminating shots from my drunken birthday parties. I know they still haven't bought me my presents yet, and I don't want to jinx it.

I'm a total brat.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. How am I going to retrieve my soul after that sucking gaze has stripped me of it?

Anonymous said...

You mean we have to buy you presents!!
fuck!

so yeah, the pics you post will be directly proportional to the amount I spend on you-hehee

lets start the bidding at 50 it can go up or down from there...lets say you post a not so nice one of me but then you photoshop a blur/smudgy image bubble thingy onto my face no harm no foul we can keep your gift as is...

less than 2 weeks to go!!!!

The littlest Princess said...

Well you already know what I'm getting you so post away hee hee. Now I may add to that so if you want something extra make sure that their at least pictures where I look hot doing whatever drunken craziness I'm doing.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I love the difference in attitude between you two girls. The KM is blackmailing me now, and the Princess just wants to make sure she looks good, if bad, at the same time.

Hahahaha. That's why I love you guys!

What if I just post pictures of La Ria, since she doesn't read this anyway and will never know? That way my presents from her aren't in jeopardy!

I like being the Evil Birthday Girl!!!!

DrinkJack said...

Scary....

Awaiting drunken pictures of you and the ladies. Nothing stalker-ish, but well, you know.

Anonymous said...

yah! definitely post the la ria girl!

IDigHootchAndCootch said...

your bother is a strong man to resist the temptations of that bug-eyed, brown-stained-teeth vixen.

Cowboy said...

Blech, that make my blood run cold. I've heard that LA is full of weirdos. You should do a Post of shots of the weirdest that LA has to offer. Jet Blach says Venice Beach is the stomping grounds.