4.20.2007

Photoblogging Friday 4.20.07

Happy Friday everyone. What's better than Friday the 13th? Any fucking Friday, that's what! Especially ones I get to spend with my girls, drinking sangria and eating pizza.

I'd post a picture of one of the KM's kids, because they had a birthday party last weekend and I got the most hilarious shot of the little girl choking her daddy. But we'll save that for another day. Instead you're getting a picture of the tunnel I ran through during my last half-marathon, just before the uphill finish.

It's dark...

2nd Street Tunnel, East End

I took it the same night as last week's. At midnight, downtown takes on a distinct flavor.

The west end of this tunnel ends at my office building. I stare down it every evening when I leave, and watch the headlights on the other end cast a beautiful glow on down its tiled surface.

It's quite pretty.

7 comments:

The littlest Princess said...

I think it's very pretty. Very, very pretty. One of these days I need to go on a picture spree (I was going to say shooting but thought better of it) with you. it would be much fun I think.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Hey, while the boys are gone, we can totally do this! Lets start downtown. It's so beautiful, but you'd never know it from the outside.

Anonymous said...

GorGEEZ!

The littlest Princess said...

I'm down. You tell me when and where and I'll be there.

DrinkJack said...

Great shot! Love the green

Cowboy said...

I love blurry tail-lights. They're a photog. fetish of mine.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Jack: Thank you.

Jay: Good to know. Wait till I post my picture of the Hollywood Freeway at dusk.