4.25.2007

New Wrinkles in the Brains

I've decided that I want to learn something new every day. Today, I picked up a bunch of knowledge. Such as:

- Waking up at 4 am does not mean you will go running at 5 am
- Or at 6 am
- But you will be starving by 6:30 am
- 7-11 does not sell salad dressing
- Neither does Rite-Aid
- But you can pick it up at Ralphs
- And you can also pick up men with freckles while standing in the cashier line
- It's probably not best to flirt with men who are only buying ramen
- Even if he started it
- Windows has a great view
- The view is not worth bad steak
- Medium well apparently means "burnt to a crisp"
- Having bad steak will not stem your craving for meat
- You should have ordered the ahi tuna
- When you realize it's 7 pm and you swear you'll leave by 8 pm, you aren't leaving until 9:30
- Even if you don't get home from work until 10 pm, you're still going to fucking blog

I'm retarded.

What did you learn today?

9 comments:

Jeen Yes said...

you learned that unless you're a movie star, life sucks and then you die. of course, there's also the occasional good time thrown in for some variety. who the hell doesn't know what medium well means? i just learned that that angers me.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

You misunderstood. I'm not complaining because my life doesn't suck. I got to take a 3 hour "working" lunch, gratis. The food wasn't great, but whatever. When I got back to work, there was a very amusing voicemail from one very amusing man.

But seriously, medium well isn't that hard, for fuck's sake.

Anonymous said...

i learned that when you go to dinner with 15 women someone always shorts the damn bill and everyone has to throw in extra! fuckers!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Ooh ouch. I learned yesterday that I prefer to deal with men, professionally, than women.

I don't quite know why, though.

Anonymous said...

I've learned that I still can't drink coffee at 9pm and then expect to sleep.

LB said...

I learned that no matter what time I set my alarm in the morning...I'll always wake up right before it and re-set it for 10 minutes later....but I'll lay awake the entire time and then I'll be tired until 10 am. I also learned that even when I really didn't like a certain guy in that way- when he decides to "break up with me" after I spent ONE weekend hanging out with him...it still stings...how dare he!

Med-Well isn't that hard...I'm sorry! I hate when my steak is crispy!

Anonymous said...

interesting that you learned "medium well" means burned to a crisp, because i've learned that "medium" apparently means "still bleeding"

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Ooh, where's that?! I need to go there.

DrinkJack said...

I learned that no matter how much you try to teach stupid, stupid will never learn.