4.07.2007

I Should be Doing My Taxes

But as I'm waiting for some documents to print, and my stupid bitch printer keeps threatening to run out of ink, I'm watching the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame induction and reading random blogs.

This leads me to two questions:

1. Is it wrong that I thought
this would be a sex toy? I mean, really. A bong-bong boxer?

2. When did Eddie Vedder turn into a mountain man? Now, I have never been a Pearl Jam fan (even after
repeated arm twisting by a certain man), but there was definitely a time when Eddie looked rather hot. Him being 15 years younger at the time doesn't count, since men only get better with age. Witness: then vs. now.

I like me a lumberjack. I really do dig facial scruff. I don't know why this is bothering me so much.

Ugh, back to reality. I really don't want to pay the IRS $2200. Anybody willing to do my taxes for me? This really blows.

But
this, not so much. Oh, do I love me some musician nipples!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was all over the place. And I liked it.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Sign of a disorganized mind. Welcome to my life.