4.13.2007

Photoblogging Friday 4.13.07

Happy Friday the 13th.

In honor of my favorite Kentucky girl, who was always the perfect date for crushing the hearts and souls of boys in bars, looks great in black, and with whom I would be spending this 13th drinking if it wasn't for her being in fucking Kentucky, I present you this picture:

Bzzzz


Frame #33: Library Tower, March 2001



Continuing with my unofficial series, "My Daily Route through Downtown Los Angeles," this is what the Library Tower at 5th and Grand would look like, if it was electrocuted. I think. Every year, the YMCA sponsors a run up it's 73 floors. I might do that this year, just to see how many floors I can get through.

How does this tie to our Kentucky Girl, Lex? She nearly electrocuted herself and set her entire house on fire yesterday while playing with live wires. That's fucking awesome, and I love her knee-jerk reaction to a noisy stove timer. When I read about it, I immediately thought of this picture, which I took over 6 years ago.



Confidential to my ballsy girl: I miss you. Boys are too easy to go home with when you're not here. The sex is good, the company is not. Come back!

7 comments:

DrinkJack said...

Wow, so that is what "film" is...

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Yeah, that was a good 3 years before I went digital.

It's cross-processed film, I think. Maybe not. Anyway, it's not like I fucked around with it in photoshop.

Cowboy said...

kick-ass snap

Roonie said...

Explosions!

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

Aw--sweetheart, that is about the coolest thing anyone has ever presented in my honor. In fact, I think it's the only thing anyone has ever presented in my honor, but that does not lessen its impact. Thank you!

There are many things I wouldn't mind blowing up in Los Angeles, but the lovely library downtown isn't one of them. I'll pretend it's CityWalk, or something.

Awesome photo. Much love from the land of Horsies and Whoresies-A.

A.

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

P.S. Apparently, I'm so cool, I leave my initial twice.

That's because with me the sex and the company rocks!

Hee.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

That's NO joke, doll. 1000% truthness.

Miss you. :(