3.19.2008

Exoterica Two Years Later

Looks like I missed my own blog-o-versary. Oops. Which is not spelled
o-p-p-s.

Sooo...what did we do around here? I'm not particularly thrilled about where this blog has gone. I've become a little to self-indulgent lately and less aware of the outside world. Maybe because there's a pointlessly slanderous presidential race taking place and that sucks the fun out of all conversations.

But it's not too late to turn the bus around! Lets reminisce on the highlights:

-
Befriending a Spanker: he's now my go-to legal expert.
-
Worst Blind Date Ever: but I still wear red lipstick.
-
I'm a Boy: except for the boobs.
-
Q&A w/GPG: interviews are fun.
-
Happy Birthday to Me: because I have nice boobs.
-
Faux Celebrity-dom: I'm not her, get over it.
-
Discovery of a New Vice: it's so damn good for you
-
And The Family Grows: he's so fucking adorable

Then nothing good until some
Queer Dude acted the fool at the nail salon.

Maybe this year will be better? You tell me: what should I do now? I must overcome this blog ennui!

4 comments:

David N. Scott said...

You could dig up more fascinating annecdotes about yourself. ;)

Having never been a single adult, I love your dating stories.

Happy Blogoversery!

BurgandySkies said...

Dammit! That should have said BurgandySkies and/or Julie Scott.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

What kind of anecdotes?

BurgandySkies said...

I don't know. Funny stuff that happened to you before you started writing a blog, I suppose.