3.02.2008

February by the Numbers

I enjoyed February. It flew by, but I think it was good.

1 trip to San Diego
230 miles round trip

20 miles with a screaming baby in the back seat
10 miles spent feeding him with my right hand while shifting with my left
3 hours to get there
2 hours to get back
4 days spent with my baby nephew
1 last minute Valentine's Day booty call received
0 seconds spent even considering it

1 rejected architect
1 brand new crush on a cop
10 V-day texts sent
4 responses received within 60 seconds

2 short films

8 minutes each film
35 minutes to get to the theater

45 minutes spent in the theater
7 new LA spots visited
9 Yelp reviews posted
1 glass of honey wine

2 hours enjoying Ethiopian food
3 types of tequila to choose from
1 Porsche jokingly posited as incentive for services rendered
0 chances of receiving said gift
8 hour-marathon of my favorite new tv show House, MD
1 38th birthday ignored
1 30th birthday celebrated all classy-like

2 promotions handed down
25 percent of my work off-loaded
7 chiropractic visits
1 numb arm caused by poor posture and knitting

1 G-brat learning to knit
1 cruise to Mexico booked
29 days that prove I've earned it
30 years that prove the same

2 comments:

BurgandySkies said...

Hoorah for cruises!

Cowboy said...

Why would you go to Mexico when you live in LA? You so crazy. You'd think people who lived in the heat all the time might travel somewhere cold for a change. Don't mind me, it's just the jealousy seeping into your comment section.