3.22.2008

Where's Florida this Year?

With UCLA and Stanford barely squeaking out wins tonight, there was much hyperventilating at my house. And also text messages with Jack (who doesn't post anymore, so no linkage for you!) about Kansas. They pretty much made UNLV cry. Nice job.

Yay Pac-10 teams! Except for USC. But as Jack learned, we hate them anyway. Losers.

Now I want SD to take out Western KY (yes, I'm a 12 year old boy and snickered when I wrote that) so my baby brother and I can have a little cross-county rivalry before UCLA moves on to the Final Four.

I love March. But I do miss the Gator's hottie coach. L'sigh.

3 comments:

Cowboy said...

Xavier! Charge! The name sounds like some kind of magical wizard from the days of yore.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Or the Alltel commercials.

Jeen Yes said...

UCLA is gonna win me some money. well, them and my boys in blue from the big X.