3.05.2008

The Night Terrors

The other night, I dreamt someone attempted to shoot me. I managed to get away from him, but was stuck in a bizarro fun world environment from which I couldn't escape. And when I found my lawyer, he told me there was nothing I could do.

It was awful.

Mostly because everything was brown. My would-be assassin had brown hair. I was in a brown car. The buildings all around were brown stucco. The security guard that held us up at the exit was brown. So was her uniform. Everything except the bar that I finally met up with Spanky and his wife at: there the walls were green.

What the hell does it all mean?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you feel stuck inside yourself....you are afterall brown too....I have the perfect cure for you....go on a cruise with your best friend to the land where one half of you is from....oh wait problem solved....36 hours to go!!!!

LB said...

ummm...sounds like you have a crush on a UPS man...jk!

DrinkJack said...

Sounds like you are in the shitter...glad to hear that the bar was the island of tranquility.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Anonymous: you must be my crazy white Jewish friend with whom I am traveling to Mexico tomorrow!!!!!!! All my professional responsibilities have been met and I am just ticking off the minutes till we are on that damn boat!

LB: my crush is on a federal cop!

Jack: alcohol does cure what ails ya.

SkookumJoe said...

mom always said eating cheese before bed caused nightmares. did you eat cheese? Because I think mom was full of shit.

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

I dunno, baby. The other night I had a dream where bugs were swarming all over me, coming out of my clothes. It was horrible.

I think we both need a serious break.

Anonymous said...

Brown and green, in symbolism, are earth colors. This could mean a lot of things: a desire to get "back to the earth", to be grounded, as it were, or it could be a simple expression of a fear of death.

That's the end of your session. See the receptionist at the door for your bill.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

RJ is back!!! Hello friend. Thanks for the therapy.