3.20.2008

Whoopsie Daisy

I fell down went boom today. At a luncheon with 800 other people. It was not my finest moment.

It also happened right next to a table full of men. But it was the two women next to me that helped me up.

Chivalry? What's that?

It's not really my fault, the falling. The speaker told us to jump out of our chairs and yell "tada!" In doing so, my chair fell over. So when I went to sit down...oops! On my ass. One of the chair's legs tried to impale itself into my lung, but I think it only got as far as my 3rd layer of skin. I imagine there's going to be an angry mark on my back. I feel it growing.

It hurts like a bitch. So does my right arm, which is somehow bruised too. And my left groin, which is making walking nearly impossible. That's the queer one, how did I fuck up my groin falling on my ass?

I don't know why these things happen to me. It's not my fault I'm a klutz. It's gravity's.

3 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I just looked at my back. There's a huge, angry, vertical scratch that's already become a welt. It's about 6 inches long.

How long is that going to take to heal?

LB said...

Sometimes when things happen to your ass, your groin area reacts...don't ask me why! You know...during sex...omg I'm so retardedly funny right now!

Yikes, that sounds like it hurts. That welt is going to probably take a few days to go down...and there's probably going to be a nasty bruise, but at least you can say "hey i got a bruise, wanna see?!" to any hot guys...and that's always an excuse to show flesh and show off bruises. guys love that crap.

ok, maybe that wasn't the best advice, It's early. I need coffee. Sorry.

BurgandySkies said...

Ow!!!

Get well soon!

Welts take forever to go down... or a few days... one of the two. But it usually feels like forever.