3.06.2008

Into the Big Blue Sea

Bob Schneider knew what he was talking about in that song from 40 Day and 40 Nights. Which was a better movie than the completely unrelated 30 Days of Night. Oddly enough, both starred Josh Hartnett. Not important. Back to Austin favorite Bob. When you're overwhelmed and in despair, the only thing to do is take to the ocean.

Or something. Which is why tomorrow, the Krazy Mommy and I will be celebrating 25 years of friendship and 30 years of age on top of a rock wall, floating out in the Pacific Ocean. Please don't send pirates.

It has been an incredibly stressful month. I pulled off some more of those sweet tricks that solidified my already strong reputation, and tonight, bought me a huge bottle of San Matias. My clients adore me, and my job comes with some fabulous perks, but I've earn every fucking second of this very short vacation.


So if you don't hear from us again, it's because we opted to stay in Mexico. Have a great weekend while we're in a foreign country.

1 comments:

LB said...

AWWW!! You certainly do deserve a vaca! Have fun!!! I'm jealous...my weekend I'll be vacationing to the ever lovely city, ahem, I mean town of Medford. YIKES!