7.29.2007

And He's Here!

After 18 hours of labor, the baby boy finally arrived at 4:08 pm PDT. The daddy summed it up like this:

"He's 19 inches long, and for all you Indians out here, he weighs 7-11."

He was born under a full moon and has quite a lot of hair. We all joked that he's a werewolf.

It was a wonderful afternoon. Both of our families were there: the grandparents, all 3 of her sisters and their kids, and my other brother and his little brood. All of us crowding up against the tempered nursery glass. To watch my baby brother make faces at his little baby.

My baby brother is a daddy! It's so awesome.

8 comments:

Roonie said...

Congratulations, Auntie GPG!

The littlest Princess said...

I'm still in Shock that he is a father. That's just totally awesome though. I'm so happy for everyone.

Anonymous said...

my congratulations to the whole family!!!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Thanks everyone!

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

Awesome! Congrats all around!

Bengali Chick said...

Congrats!!!! It must be so nice being an aunty:)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations to all. Babies rock.

Cowboy said...

Cool! COngratulations! It's all happening!