7.13.2007

Photoblogging 7.13.07

Earlier this week I started getting that familiar itch to get the fuck out of town. When the timing is right, I escape up to the high desert to check out the ghost towns. Some are mere remnants of the silver boom. Others have turned into functioning tourist attractions out there among the hills and vultures.

Like
Calico, where I shot this random pipe:

Calico, 2004


I wish it wasn't triple digit temps time out there, I would have spent last weekend traipsing around the eastern Sierras hunting ghosts.

Now I just have to wait till October.

For now, happy Friday the 13th.

6 comments:

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

Ghost hunting in the high desert. Man, that sounds like fun. Wish I was there with you! We'd take crazy Wild West photos. I've always wanted to do that, actually.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Doll, you've seen the pictures! As soon as you walk in my house, Inyo County reaches out and steals your soul.

Cowboy said...

Very phallic

Anonymous said...

PENIS!

DrinkJack said...

That sounds like a hell of a good time. Hum, road trips.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

You know me, I like me the penis. And the road trips!