7.11.2007

Overheard in the Family #5

The other night I had really good duck for dinner. The G-brat found this story to be particularly hysterical.

G-brat: *incredulous laughter* You had DUCK?!

GPG: Yeah, it's just like chicken.

G-brat: Did it go quack quack quack?

GPG: You silly girl.

G-brat: Did you eat it's tail? What about it's beak?

GPG: No.

G-brat: QUACK! QUACKQUACKQUACK!!!

She's five. They're allowed to be obnoxious when they can't wrap their heads around eating Donald Duck for dinner.

She laughed for a good hour over the idea that her auntie would eat a duck of all things.

Gotta love her.

4 comments:

Thick. said...

I love discovering a new blog. We're gonna be good together....

Cowboy said...

Duck is good - poultry is all about the sauce and seasoning anyway.

LB said...

cuuuute!!!
My nephew is a big Ducks fan (U of Oregon) but he thinks that it's donald duck. Whenever my mom asks him what he wants to be when he's a big boy he says, "I want to play basketball with Donald Duck!!"

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Thick: you have to invite a girl to read now?

J: I agree, but it's also very easy to dry out.

LB: That's hysterical. I love me the little ones (who ain't mine).