7.10.2007

July by the Numbers

Seems like Jay's advice works and you can force a title in the box. I like it "in the box."

Heh. I'm five.

Because my pseudo-vacation robbed me of any and all energy, the June recap is a little late. So much so that I barely remember the month...but here's the ol' college try:

1 new little French Canadian brought into the world
5 glass of scotch in a single sitting
21 years of aging in port wood
18 year old Macallan that has become the delicious standby

110 miles to a San Diego resort
2 days "resorting" with my favorite Krazy Mamacita
116 dollars for 2 bottles of wine
4 birthdays celebrated
108 years combined
2 brothers sizing up my date
9 children I think I'm related to, creating a ruckus in my parents' house
1 adorable baby boy who I'm definitely not related to, but seems to really like me anyway

10 magnificent ounces of steak enjoyed above the city
2 days spent waking up at the crack of fucking dawn
1 incredibly successful summit at the horrible convention center
3 of the worst meals I've ever been forced to eat (worse than prison food, I swear)

6 hours slinging authentic Louisiana snowballs in Long Beach
2 sunburnt shoulders
3 songs in a serenade

2 new objects of my affection
1 is a man (the other is scotch)
1 amazing duck breast
1 G-brat doubled over in hysterical laughter, quacking
93 minutes of the original 1932 Scarface
4 hours giggling with La Ria
2 incredibly disappointing restaurant experiences
2.5 combined hours spent waiting for food that never came
13 major work events to round out the month
403 attendents at the installation of the company's new president
50 at another party 2 days later
3 judges at the table
1 newly minted president sitting right next to me
30 minutes chatting with her about the future of the organization
1 dinner with the Krazies
2 mutual great first impressions
1 very happy GPG

3 comments:

Cowboy said...

IS that first reference to our baby? If so, fucking cool. If not, bummer.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Duh.

Anonymous said...

I love these recaps.