5.13.2007

5 Questions

Last week, before Will became a married man, he was throwing out interview questions to anyone willing to whore themselves out for blog fodder. Here's what he asked me:

1 – What inspired you to start your blog and what inspires you to continue?
My insane vanity, and also the writings of one
Jennie Smash. My blog crushes on her blog constantly, even though her blog doesn't know mine exists. It's also a forum for me to express my love for my boobs and tequila. Like heaven, but with words. And sometimes pictures.

2 - In your writing you sometimes talk about boobs, tell us about them?
I'm a huge fan of boobs, but mainly my own. Because they are rad, if a pain in the ass. Lately, I can't eat a damn thing without spilling something on at least one of them. Usually the left one. Which is interesting because I'm right handed but keep dribbling out the left side of my mouth. Maybe I've had a stroke?

3- Do you want to know who reads your stuff?
Yes! It feeds my colossal megalomania, which is necessary. Like oxygen, but not as cheaply available. Tell me everything, who you are, what you like and how you look naked. Or just comment on what's written. That's okay, too.

4 – Has there been anything you have written that you wished you could have back once it was posted?
Not really, but there are a great deal of things I wish I could post that I don't. Because I don't want to hurt people's feelings. Deep down I'm not really a bitch, though I play one on tv and on this here blog. I'm good at it. Mostly because I'm Puerto Rican and it's in my DNA. And going against one's nature hurts kittens.

5 – You have a birthday coming up, how do you plan on spending it?
This has since past without much fanfare, but I can tell you how I didn't intend to spend it: sober. It was interesting waking up on Sunday morning not hungover. And unlike any birthday in the past 7 years.
I think I've clearly become an old lady. Wow, so soon?

***

If anyone else wants to play this game, just leave a comment saying so and I will send you 5 custom-made questions of your very own.

8 comments:

Jeen Yes said...

hmmm, i'm tempted but very, very, VERY scared.

SkookumJoe said...

just here to say happy birthday while I remember.






oh yeah, "Happy Birthday"

Jansky T said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

JY: don't be a sissy.

SJ and K: thanks!

Anonymous said...

there are a great deal of things I wish I could post that I don't

Tell me about. *sigh*

David N. Scott said...

Hey, I never have time to find good topics lately. Hit me!

BurgandySkies said...

Me want questions! (Ok, I always want questions, I'm the Q&A gal...) But really, gimmie some questions! It feeds my narcisstic belief people find me interesting. ;)

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

Oh, yeah, can't resist the zingers you're gonna come up with!