5.14.2007

Overheard at Joxer Daly's

Thursday, one of my clients joined us for a celebratory drink. Of course, this ensued:

Man looks at his watch.

Girl #1: Time to go home?

Man: It's getting about that time.

Girl #1: Aww! Stay for another beer.

Man: I can't.

Girl #2: It's dinner time. He's gotta get home to his family.

Girl #1: *pouts* You're going to miss us making out later.

Man: If you two make out, I'll stay for another beer.

Girls: *fit of giggles*

Girl #1: Oh, I thought you had to get home. See your wife and kids?


Man: I can stay for one more...

Girl: #1: Uh huh. *looks at Girl #2 with an evil smile* Now you know we HAVE to, don't we?

Girl #2: *still laughing* Yup!

And so we did. And suddenly, many men in the bar wanted to buy us drinks.

I wonder why...

6 comments:

BurgandySkies said...

We must hang out some time. I swear. ;)

You wicked wicked girl! And I mean that in the most complementary way possible.

Roonie said...

Wow. My. Idol.

Jansky T said...

I'd have stayed as well.

Jeen Yes said...

are you sure this wasn't another dream?

DrinkJack said...

With a client? tsk tsk tsk

;)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

BS: Name the date!

Roonie: And you are mine.

Kevin: You guys. So easy.

JY: Absolutely positive. I don't get that much action in my dreams.

Jack: He's the one who threatened to spank me. What was I supposed to do?