5.06.2007

Respondez S'il Vous Plait

I haven't seen my semi-Jewish friend Mr. Reed since...well, he's missed the last few birthdays. And he's missing this one again for a bullshit reason: school. He's currently attending that Christian university out there in Malibu.

Mr. Reed: I can't make it, I'm so sorry.


GPG: Bad! Why not?

Mr. Reed: I have a conference for school.

GPG: What the fuck?

Mr. Reed: I'm going to be holed up at a hotel in Agoura Hills all weekend.

GPG: Mother's Day weekend, seriously?

Mr. Reed: Yeah, isn't that fucked up? And we can't leave the hotel.

GPG: What the hell are they teaching you anyway?

Mr. Reed: How to find Jesus? I don't really know.

Religion is now fucking with my birthday plans.

ARGH!!

4 comments:

Jansky T said...

Well happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

religions fuck with *everyone's* plans... have a good birthday anyway :)

Anonymous said...

I expected more from the big upstairs. He shouldn't keep peeps away from your burfday:)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Honestly, if it isn't one thing, it's another. Sometimes it's Mother's Day. Other times, Jesus.

I swear, I just can't win!