5.07.2007

An Unexpected Birthday Surprise

May is when summer starts here in Los Angeles. And what good is summer without a good ol' fling?

And because my birthday falls right at the beginning of this wonderful season, I usually give myself a very special present. The kind that keeps on giving, if done right. On my 24th birthday, it was the bassist of a local band. At 25, it was a French restauranteur. 26 was a lovely Swede.

This year, maybe in preparation of this annual ritual, my body decided to give me something back. Sometime over the last week, my boobs have felt heavy. Bigger. And my bras weren't fitting properly.

And it's not because I gained weight, thank god.

There's also been this weird tightness over my sternum, like my boobs are pulling it out of its socket. It's very weird.

So whoever the lucky penis-bearer is this year will, at the very least, have his hands full.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORE boob on you? You are going to be UNSTOPPABLE!

The littlest Princess said...

Wow maybe we can make your boobs the first line of defense for the country for a while. I think mine are kind of tired, and would like to take some leave :)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Roonie: no, more boob on YOU would be unstoppable! Or just topple over. ;)

Princess: why, are they shrinking?