5.18.2007

Photoblogging Friday 5.18.07

I've been feeling a bit bogged down with life lately, which sometimes leads to wanderlust. With a camera. Which I haven't done in much too long and that makes me sad. So in an effort to renew the fire, here's a picture from a trip I took to San Diego 3 years ago:

Not open for business
It's nothing, and yet, something. What, I don't know. Let's play another round of "Name This Picture." Because I can't think anything beyond "Door & Window, San Diego 2004."

And that's just kind of lame. So have at it.

7 comments:

SkookumJoe said...

3 Amigos

the door, the window and the pot

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

No.

Jeen Yes said...

urban decay.

Anonymous said...

open and shut

Cowboy said...

"You can make your own house too"?

"The drunken mason"?

"Refried beans on the wall"?

"Don't go in there"?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

To be fair, this is in an historic section of Old Town San Diego and that building was put up by settlers in the early- to mid-1800s. So, of course the construction is a bit shoddy.

I like Woody's suggestion. You win.

Anonymous said...

hmm..reminds me of villages in india