5.27.2007

Overheard at the Spicnic

My brother and I grew up with a little Irish boy who's mom is like a second mother to us. She has been at every single major function in our lives, from graduations to births and every single holiday gathering. Of course, she also came to my birthday bbq. And after 25 years, we actually had this conversation:

2nd Mommy: I brought watermelon!

GPG: Why? Because we're black?

2M: *gasp* You little asshole!

I could not believe this little lady who goes to church every Sunday and is one of the single most proper people I know actually said this to me. I fell over from laughing so hard. And then had to go share that exchange with every single person at the party. Man, was that hysterical.

Then she had this conversation with my baby brother:

Baby Brother: Wait you have something on your nose.

2M: Oh it's just the powder I was snorting.

She was on FIRE. It was awesome.

Then we decapitated Cinderella, and life was good.

4 comments:

Jeen Yes said...

irish people are funny. just ask h'wood. i want to hang out with your family. they seem fun.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

My family kicks ass. I spend as much time with them as is humanly possible.

Jansky T said...

That's some funny shit, right there.

The littlest Princess said...

This is why Families Rock, you have the greatest fun with them. I wonder if Christmas and the Princess's Parent's house in the Wonderful Southern State of Alabama will produce such insanity, and hillarity.