5.22.2007

More Overheard in the Family

GPG: Big Fish* once wondered how long it would take you to find a pot plant if he put it in your garden.

Dad: I'd find it right away. I inspect all my plants.

GPG: Do you talk to them too?

Baby Brother: It would take him a while.

GPG: I'd give it 3 weeks.

BB: Please, it would disappear immediately. Then we'd find dad sitting in front of the tv asking for cookies.

This, while we ate cookies and drank red wine. In fact, my mother was dunking her cookies in her wine. She's nuts. And for the record, the harshest thing my father ingests is rum. Cut with Pepsi. So the idea of him smoking pot is rather hysterical.

Man, I love my family.



*What my older brother refers to himself as. He's a dork.

3 comments:

The littlest Princess said...

It would only take my dad an hour and then it would disappear, and he would be sitting in front of the tv asking for Brownies and beer. Why are our daddies so silly?

Cowboy said...

You have to use camoflage, like Ceech and Chong

Roonie said...

Dunking cookies in wine? I'm going to have to try that.