5.02.2007

Overheard at "Yoshinoya"

The hill top house of Cal Asian fusion has been a hangout of ours for years. Mostly for the view, but we're also in good with the people up there and are treated like rock stars. And the hottie ninja behind the bar sometimes tries to poison me with chocolate-infused tequila martinis. Who could ask for a better time than that?

The hottie is your typical tall, dark, gorgeous model of a man, but he's also a sweetheart who cracks me up (and, did I mention, a NINJA?!). Like the other night after the Clippers game, when I was telling him about the really attractive white man sitting down on the floor with us, that I spent the entire game drooling over:

GPG: I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but I've had this blond thing going on lately.

Hottie Ninja: You don't like blonds?

GPG: Ew, no. Not usually. I like the tall, dark, and handsome package just like you. But the last few guys have all been light.

HN: Ah. You've got the Aryan Fever.

GPG: *laughing* Yeah, and it's white hot.

Is there a vaccine for this?

6 comments:

Jeen Yes said...

do ninjas usually date or hang out with international spies? seems to me they're more geisha-lovers than people that can end them with a blow gun.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Ninjas and international spies are cut from the same cloth. But remember, I'm also a pirate and will pillage wherever I please.

This particular ninja, though, has the cutest pirate girlfriend, and we don't fuck with that. We like the ninja and his gf as is.

Bengali Chick said...

The Ninja is very witty. I like the vaccine part. Is Yoshinoya any good? I've never been.

The littlest Princess said...

I don't remember that part of the conversation but I must have been either over by the Rockstar=DJ or in the potty room. Oh well that would have been one hell of a good laugh if I had been paying attention.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

BC: The ninja is awesome. Check your email.

LP: You were probably off in lala land with the rock star. S'aight.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I like smart, conversationalist ninjas.