8.10.2007

Photoblogging Friday 8.10.07

I've started forcing myself to just take pictures. It doesn't matter if there's an actual subject, I'm making it up as I go along. I've never been good at just shooting from the hip. But who says I can't pretend?

To wit:

Portal to the world?

5 and 1/2 minute hallway?


The World Trade Center on Bunker Hill is a conduit to all the surrounding high rises. I use it to get to my semi-daily Starbucks fix from the BofA building across the way. It's a very odd little place. Dated, looks like an airport terminal, albeit very quiet. I always feel like I'm in bizarro world when walking through there. Which is apropos of my life these days, where little makes sense because too much is going so very, very well.

Best not to overthink it. Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I run through picture phases of taking them followed by droughts that last for months.

And I actually like those places that seem a little tilted on edge or bizarre to keep things interesting.

neil said...

Looks like a hotel lobby or the entrance to the hospital ER...lots of reflecting light...cool picture.