8.20.2007

Overheard in the Family #7

My brother laid a guilt-trip on me because I haven't come over to visit enough since the baby was born. He told me my nephew missed me. So we had dinner and talked about birth control.

GPG: Can you even get pregnant while you're lactating?

Shambot (aka No-Longer-Pregnant Z): Well, they do make a pill you can take while breastfeeding. But I really hate remembering to take it every day at the same time.


GPG: Oh yeah, me too.

Baby Brother: *pointing to his son* And look at what happens when you forget. It was probably the Thursday pill. I think we should just call him Thursday.

Dad: That's what happened with you. Your mom forgot a pill.

GPG: Haha. We can call you Thursday too.

BB: No, I want to be Monday.

We're so bad. Between Baby Werewolf Thursday and talking sex at the dinner table, we're probably all going to hell.

But at least we'll be there as a family.

3 comments:

SkookumJoe said...

Baby Werewolf Thursday...it's better than Dillon.

word verification for the lactation post: milki

Bengali Chick said...

I heart your family.

The littlest Princess said...

Oh well just so you know you'll have at least one of your good friends down there with you ;)