8.12.2007

Overheard on Glendale & 2nd

While coming back from lunch the other day, a coworker and I were stuck in a little bit of traffic caused by something that required two fire trucks to block the road. As we patiently waited (and stole a few more precious moments out of the office), I told her a story about the new man. Finally traffic cleared and the fire trucks passed us by.

Unfortunately I was too engrossed in my story to pay attention:

GPG: Dammit, I didn't even get to get to catch a glimpse at the firefighters!


Coworker: And the one cute one in the back was staring at you hard.

GPG: Shit, don't tell me that! He was probably just looking at you.

Coworker: No, he was definitely looking at you.

GPG: See what having a boyfriend does to me? Firemen are my ultimate fantasy and now I can't even pay attention to them. This is bad! So very, very bad.

It's been a few days and I'm still pissed off that I missed checking out a fireman. I need to break up with this guy immediately so I can return my attention back to what's important: hot men in red trucks!


*swoon*

4 comments:

Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

No moustache, though. Can't handle those Magnum P.I. moustaches.

The littlest Princess said...

There are two things by my house which require Firemen to pass it constantly, one is the Encino Tarzana Medical center which has our closest emergency room, the other is the fire station. I hate the sirens but love the sights :)

Cowboy said...

And they say feminism is dead.

Anonymous said...

Flirtation is the best sport in the world, isn't it?