8.26.2007

Overheard in the Powder Room

Saturday night, my friends and I got together to throw back a few at the local pub. The crowd was a bit more dressed up than usual, which was strange. This is, after all, a dive bar. The 3 most overdressed girls just happened to be primping in the teeny bathroom when I went to pee.

GPG: *walks in to a line of women at the single-person sink* Um, are you guys in line?

Club Girl #1: Oh, no. You're next.

New girl walks in, stands directly in front of me in the already cramped room.

New Girl: Ugh, it's so hot out there. I have to take this undershirt off! *smacks my boob as she tries to remove her shirt*

GPG: Sorry my boobs are in the way.

NG: Yeah, they're out there!

GPG: A good bra is worth the money.

And then I got to pee. While I was doing so, the new girl relayed my conversation to the other two, less endowed club girls. So when I came back out:

GPG: It's all about having a really good bra.

Club Girl #2: Hell yeah!

CG #1: *looks down at her own teeny breasts* Well, it's nice when you have something to fill them with.

GPG: Yeah. My life doesn't suck that way.

And then I went back to my friends and my beer, with my lovely tits ensconced in their lovely red carriage hidden under a simple, casual, black sweater.

The bra, however, did cost me $50. And it's worth every single penny.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well? Are you going to tell us what brand it is?!?

Bengali Chick said...

Yes please tell us!!! No fun holding out!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

It's actually a Victoria's Secret bra, if you can believe it.

Anonymous said...

I barely can. I hate their bras. What kind? Sorry, so nosy. But I have bra issues.

exile said...

harsh, but well timed

*golf clap*

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Tamasha: I think it was the Body by Victoria. Good underwire support. I'm with you, I hate most of their bras, but this one works for me.

L... said...

I agree. It's all about a good bra. A good, PADDED bra for me! But no Vic's secrets here. Target all the way, baby!

DrinkJack said...

I appreciate your hard work and dedication.