12.12.2006

CHG Confessions #6


The Curly Haired Girl has too many clothes. So much clothing that she can go approximately 5 weeks without doing laundry. That's 35 days without having to rewash unmentionables. Because at about the 35 day mark, she runs out of undies.

But there are still plenty of clothes. 35 outfits out of the closet and there still isn't enough room in there.

It has been exactly 12 weeks and 2 days since she started the new job. In that time, she has done laundry a grand total of 3 times...twice it was only because a particular item needed to be reworn. Like the right sports bra for the two half-marathons she's run.


But she has not repeated a single outfit. 86 days. No repeats. Waaaaaaaay too many clothes, yo.

Now the laundry is piling up again. But doing laundry is such a pain in the ass, she might just let it continue.

Because who really needs to wear undies anyway?

7 comments:

BurgandySkies said...

Victoria's Secret sends me a gift card for free undies every two weeks. I could donate them.

Don't want a Britney moment! ;)

Roonie said...

That's what the sink is for - washing out the naughties!

The littlest Princess said...

Hee hee, that would be classic. GPG having a Brittney moment. I don't have enough clothes to not wear the same thing for that long. I wish I did. Oh well.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I miscalculated, because I counted weekends in there and they don't count...so it's actually been more like 62 days sans repeats. Which is still pretty sick.

BS: I get them too. How do you think I managed to amass so much damn underwear?

Roonie: 35 pairs? No, that's what the washing machine is for.

LP: I take after my mom, who was raised by her grandmother. Who brought on the teenage rage when she told my mother her skirts were so short, everyone was going to see her underwear. So she told grandma that she'd just take them off so no one could see them. Surprising that the woman didn't drop dead of a heart attack.

So yeah, I'm my mother's daughter.

Anonymous said...

Dude, sometimes, when I'm too lazy, I really truly just wash like, seven pairs in the sink and make a go of it. At least that's seven more clean pairs that I had before I started!

You've inspired me to count my underwear. I got away with not doing laundry for about two months. And even then, I never ran out of underwear (but I did run out of pants I wanted to wear to work).

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

You can't count the sexy underwear you only wear on those "special" dates. Because you're not going to get them back, if you know what I'm sayin' and I think you do!

Anonymous said...

I wear Ziplocks when I run out of socks. I run out of socks every 3 days. Alas, my feet are often cold (but freezer fresh).