12.05.2006

A Drinking Holiday!


Waiter had this to say today. I think it's a fabulous idea since it combines two of my favorite things: history and drinking!

Since most of you won't read this until December 6th, and I have to work late, you are invited to celebrate a belated Repeal Day with me at the Vine Street Lounge on Thursday night. Sanction, hugely famous in North Dakota, will finally be gracing Los Angeles with their presence again and I'll be there drinking tequila.

Like a good little American.

As an added bonus, you can meet me, the Princess, and our boobies (which will be on parade!). It's a guaranteed good time.

If you are not in the LA area, please do your part and have a stiff drink. It's your duty as a citizen of this country. For you non-American readers, don't feel as if you can't play along at home. I highly encourage everyone to drink!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do a shot for me since I have to work that night. On second thought, make it two.

Anonymous said...

This is where I'm meeting you on Thursday, correct? Or is this a new event? Either way, my Thursday night is reserved for YOU!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Woody: just drink while you're at work. Tell them it's your constitutional right.

I love constitutional mandates.

Roonie: do I get you the WHOLE night? ;)

Anonymous said...

I like to drink. It helps me think.

DrinkJack said...

Damn, I hate it when I am late to the party.