12.17.2006

'Tis the Season

In an effort to force myself into the Christmas spirit, I'm playing the "Dear Santa" Madlibs game found which I stole from the Princess:

Santa Claus
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Krazy Mommy's Office party.
It was the Princess who spiked the punch with too much Bacardi 151. I can't help
it if I drank 14 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like heaven.

I thought it was funny when I put Smooty Smoot's silk ascot on my head
and danced the cha-cha-cha on the cocktail table while singing `the Milkshake
song'. I didn't mean to break Krazy Mommy's radio controlled airplane and don't
know why Krazy Mommy would accuse me of public nudity.

I don't remember
calling Timmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay's wife an anal kangaroo---even though she looked
like one with purple eye shadow and chartruse lipstick!

And when I threw
up on Nancy's husband's pee-pee, it was only because I ate too much of that
bread pudding in the shape of Baby Jesus.

After all that fun, I admit I
was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Mack truck
through my neighbor's master bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my
neighbor to call me a drunken monkey and have me arrested for lewd behavior!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all cute and
innocent. And I'm really not to blame for any of this comical stuff. Please
bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and sweetly yours,
GPG (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 83,000 bucks!

(Do your own at members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm)

3 comments:

Roonie said...

I think I'm going to have to follow suit.

Anonymous said...

you bitch! how could you break my airplane and I would accuse you of public nudity because of all my friends ( and you are the bestest!) you would be the one to get neked in public!!!!

luv ya, thanks for coming to my baby's performance yesterday!

David N. Scott said...

Wow. I'd do one, but I don't think it'll compare. Maybe I'll try it anyway.