12.10.2006

For The Win


I had a rollercoaster of a weekend. There were oops! of both the big and little variety, and a lot of general disgust with the short sightedness of too many people. However, there were also some truly fantasmic things that happened as well.

Lets concentrate on the good:

  • given instant forgiveness for a little oopsie
  • acquainted myself with a groovy web designer, who might prove useful in revamping my primitive little site
  • banked some OT just in time to fix the aforementioned oopsie
  • drank whisky and vodka with Roonie-licious! and found her to be mad funny
  • Russian vampires ('nuff said)
  • napped on the couch

A wise man once said that success is measured in units of happiness. All the above make me happy. Therefore, it must have been a mostly good weekend.

Yay.

6 comments:

David N. Scott said...

Hey, makes sense to me.

Roonie said...

Hanging out with you was most certainly the highlight of MY weekend!

Anonymous said...

dave gorman said that. one happiness unit = aproximately the happiness you would feel if someone gave you $5 for no reason.

Anonymous said...

at this rate I owe $42,000. Hang on, P4 brought me an ice cream - make that $-41,995

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Oh, and I forgot (till I got to work this morning) that the grossly inept coworker was fired!

Ding dong the witch is dead!!

The littlest Princess said...

I'm sorry I missed your Movie night I'm such a shit for getting sick. I so sorry.

Loves you