6.05.2006

Training Week #9


I'm fucking exhausted.

It turns out that when you train for distance running, you need to get a lot of rest. I didn't read the fine print on that.

Last week was a short one thanks to that lovely holiday on Monday. You'd think I'd take advantage and rest. But there was a rock star in town who I adore:




L'sigh...

So that stole two nights of my life. (Or, I freely gave them away.) Celebrating my brother's graduation from his masters program took another one. The rest of the time, I was fucking around and/or trying to raise funds for my Team in Training program.

And remember how I declared I wasn't going to drink anymore? All that partying included much tequila...I'm such an asshat sometimes.

My run time is pathetically slow. It's been two months, yo. I should have shaved those 4 lazy minutes off my mile time already. How long does that take?

Because right now, you can call me the Tortoise.


So sleepy.

2 comments:

exile said...

we should put a picture of a brooding rocker boy on the tread mill for ya, because a carrot on a stick might not cut it

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Haha. That's a good one. I just might need that...