6.02.2006

May by the Numbers


This month was all about the birthdays (mostly mine), the running, and the rock stars who were finally back in LA. In other words:

21.5 miles ran
1 ugly blister on my right foot
5 more pounds lost
1 huge party planned for a 90-year-old man
350 attendees
5 birthday celebrations pour moi
22 calls from the telephone stalker
3 text messages asking me why I won't talk to him
1 menacing conversation to end that annoyance
3 whores added to the 44 Women line-up
2 Tuesdays with Rock Stars
1 Austin Saf showing good love
6 weeks till I get to return the favor



Ah memories. That was a good band...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice boobies, you should put them on parade!


and by the way i had a great time hanging with out with you last saturday afternoon, I love my bestfriend, you're the best!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

They're ALWAYS on parade, haven't you heard?

And KM, you should start a blog about living in Diaper World, and how being President gives you superpowers.

I'm just sayin'.

The littlest Princess said...

I agree a blog about diaper world and super powers should be great reading. We all need to get together again soon. IT's always fun when we're acting like 10 year olds.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I'm here to please.