6.20.2006

Nothing to See Here


I apologize for the lack of updating. If you've ever worked a trade show, you know how exhausting they can be. If not, SkookumJoe can educate you on the difference between "delivered" and "not-fucking-delivered." Those Australians, they ask the hard questions.

Lucky for me, we only do these shows 3 times a year, so my next blog-vacation won't be until early November.

In other news,
David N. Scott asked what exactly is a "ghetto photo girl." Well kids, you are free to come up with your own explanations on that.

And much love to one Rodger Jacobs for driving traffic my way
last week.

Have I given you enough extracurricular link-based reading there yet? No? Well, I could tell you how the keyboard on my laptop gave out in the middle of the aforebitched about trade show, but that's just not interesting. And since that's all my life has has revolved around for the last two and half weeks, I got nothing.

Sorry.

But the last customer left today! Which means that tomorrow life returns to normal.

*insert sigh of joyous relief*

Join me in a tequila toast, won't you?

5 comments:

David N. Scott said...

Your trade show was that long? I take back all exclamations of empathy--ours was only two days. Though it was just me and the wife.

I think I figured out the GPG thing--you live in west LA, you like photos, and you just had a stalker. But actually scanning your blog's archive was way harder than just asking on Wonderland. ;)

David N. Scott said...

ps, thanks for the link!

BurgandySkies said...

Linkage! Hoorah! I'll have to run reciprocal linkage when I get a chance (read - I should be in bed right now).

Anyway - I couldn't even survive two days of a trade show. You don't just deserve a toast, you deserve a whole fiesta!

exile said...

wow, your trade show was longer than... well, it was as long as my...

ok, it was just long

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Thanks, kids. And to give you the answer, GPG was just a funny name my roommate and I came up with years ago. It kinda stuck. So here I am.