6.23.2006

CHG Confessions #5


The Curly-Haired Girl likes well enough the cutesy short bob thing she's had going on for the last 2 months. Which she really believed would have grown out a little longer by now, because of the weed factor.

But it hasn't, and once in a while the CHG finds herself nostalgic for a certain longer length.

Right now, sitting at home and watching videos instead of working out (because she's aggravated muscles in both of her legs and sprained a groin--welcome to Training Week #11!), she really wants Shakira's hair.



Just don't tell anyone. There is no point in having buyer's remorse.

5 comments:

David N. Scott said...

Owwwwww. And I throught throwing out me shoulder was bad...

BurgandySkies said...

I like your hair. But I must agree Shakira's hair is way cool.

Know what you mean about the weed factor, too. The only day I don't have roots is the day I actually dye my hair.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

David: huh?

David N. Scott said...

Oh, the injury sounded especially nasty...

Pic looks great, tho.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Aw, thanks Ms. Skies. I like your hair too!

Um, I mean, I'm sure I would, cuz I'm nice like that and all.