9.11.2007

Signs of Exhaustion

It's only Tuesday. Did you know that? Why does it feel like tomorrow should be Saturday already?

You know what happens when I spend too much time in the office? My brain gets fried by the fluorescent light exposure.

And that would explain why I put powdered creamer in my chamomile tea this morning and wondered why it turned a slight shade of green and didn't taste like coffee.

I need sleep. NOW.

For more entertainment, read True Office Confessions. The miserable guy at the top looks exactly like my ex. Hahahaha.

2 comments:

LB said...

miserable guy at the top resembles my current BF...hmmm...am I dating your leftovers? I love that site. Makes me laugh when I really want to shoot myself in the face.
I hate work. Can I just win the lottery and never work again? The flourescent lights are beginning to make me an oragngey-tan color...is that normal? ugh.

The littlest Princess said...

I just keep thinking of Emily in "the devil wears prada" where she just has to repeat to herself " I love my job, i love my job, i love my job" that's been me for the past 3 days. yes it should be saturday already. Thursday and Friday should be taken out of the work week