9.07.2007

Photoblogging Friday 9.7.07

Since we had fun with the photoshop art from 2 weeks ago, I thought I'd give it another go. This isn't a contest, unless you want to guess who's wearing the red shirt in the background. The only person who can't guess is the one who was having breakfast with me that morning.

Here's what happens when you take a shitty picture with your cellphone and then curve the hell out of it in photoshop:


Breakfast

Nuclear cocktails.



Sunday morning cocktails are FUN! Especially when you're on holiday. Or a drunk.

And to keep with the theme of the season, this is the same day the Raiders fucked the Cardinals' shit up last season.

It was a good day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo! I know! I know! I know! Are those my boobs?

- Red t-shirt girl

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Anonymous Red T-shirt Girl! You weren't supposed to guess. But yes, they are!!

If anyone ELSE wants to guess, here's a hint: she has her own label, which I didn't use on this post for obvious reasons.

Anonymous said...

It's me!

Okay, that was just wishful thinking.

Cowboy said...

This picture is making me thirsty.

DrinkJack said...

Mighty big straw you have there :)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Roonie: it almost could have been you. That pic was taken in your favorite city -- SF!

Jay: me too.

Jack: well, you know how I like it!