9.18.2007

Overheard in Los Feliz

La Ria and I work in the same industry. So when one of the industry trades threw a party, off we went.

We had one drink and then left to Eat. On Sunset.

It was a very Hollywood night. Right down to our conversation, which somehow centered around Scientology:

La Ria: And that actress Erica Christensen was there. She's been in...

GPG: Yeah, I know who she is. I get her confused with Julia Stiles sometimes.

La Ria: That's random.

GPG: I know. But Julia has straight hair and Erica has curly hair, so I can usually tell them apart.

La Ria: Good thing.

GPG: Yeah. I like to keep my curlies straight.

And then we laughed at my unintentional pun. I'm funny on Tuesday nights.

2 comments:

tamasha said...

OH my god. Everyone looks at me funny when I say I confuse the two. Eh, whatever. all blonde people look the same anyway.

J/K! I swear!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Tamasha: I think what you're really trying to say is that all WHITE people look alike. Go ahead, say it. This is a safe place.

And also, it's true.

Well, not really. But it's funny to say so.