7.28.2006

Well, Hot Damn!


Today's scorecard totally trumps yesterday's. Even with the catcalls and whistles I was getting at Fry's parking lot for wearing my cute interview outfit.

I got up early and decided against a 2 mile run. Instead I sent out a few resumes, and by 10 am had a job interview set for Monday. Shortly thereafter, the company I interviewed with yesterday inquired as to my salary requirements, saying they're very excited about me.

I love it when I kick ass.

All this, and now Def Leppard is covering Damian Michael's
Rock On?!

I still have so much to look forward to today, too. Especially the celebratory dinner a certain young man is making me tonight.

It's going to be a really great weekend, y'all. Go out and enjoy it!

3 comments:

The littlest Princess said...

You always kick ass bitch what are you talking about. You know I love you. My Drunken Debauchery started at my lunch at Casa Escobar One too many margaritas and now I must drive home. Aww Shit. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! Call me if you want to get drunk with me at all this weekend.

SkookumJoe said...

good on ya

exile said...

i hope you got lots of protein from your celebratory dinner.