5.06.2006

Training Week #4


Would you believe I've been marathon training for an entire MONTH?! Wow. I mean, WOW. I'm actually rather impressed with myself.

Today my brother and I ran 2 miles around our high school track. And I realized this one minute but singularly important fact: quite simply put, running outside SUCKS. The weather, the air quality, the dirt in my shoes. I'm having none of it!

If only I could run an entire marathon on a treadmill...

So from now on, I have to do more outdoor training. Otherwise I'm going to fall apart mentally.

*pout*

By this time next month I should be ready for a full 5K. Outside. Ouch.

1 comments:

Christopher Edwards said...

I know what you mean! I trained for a run a couple of years ago, and I did it really well on a treadmill.. then race day came around and running outside just killed me.

Now I do all of my trianing outside. Its more interesting anyway I find. Running on a treadmill can get really boring.