5.04.2006

Bureaucratic Hell


I just remembered that my license expires next week. Thankfully, I'm off tomorrow AND the Culver City DMV is within walking distance...unfortunately, they don't have any appointments tomorrow.

And we all know what that means: getting up at the ass-crack of dawn to wait in the damn line that is always full of the most sorrowful looking people.

Dammit. I wanted to sleep in!

So if anyone sees a bleary-eyed girl wandering the streets of Culver City at 7 am tomorrow morning, offer her coffee and an early happy birthday. I'll need it.

-----

In other news, happy birthday to my mom!! Who probably doesn't need to renew her license, and is better off for it. Yay mom!

7 comments:

gabriel élansson said...

i'm just a little far from where you are
but take a coat to wander well
XD!
at least for here the winter is coming
happy birthday?
hope you have it

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Gabriel, I was just in your neck of the woods! And by that, I mean a Brazilian cafe down the street (in the opposite direction of the DMV). I love Chileans. And Brazilians. And this is just a bunch of rambling to say, gracias por sus pensamientos.

Rodger, I'll be in YOUR neck of the woods all weekend. Unfortunately, the Glendale DMV didn't have any appointments either, and I'd rather take my chances in the early morning in CC than in the late afternoon out in the Valley.

But don't worry, I'll blog real nice about my adventures tomorrow. Thank god the coffee shop opens at 6 am!

The littlest Princess said...

oooo this should be fun and interesting to read. I can't wait to see what happens when you have to spend all day in the DMV if anything good happens you must send me a text message so that I have something laugh about while i'm in the 10th layer of hell known as the place of my employment.

exile said...

aren't you older yet?

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Lil Princess: at least you aren't an underground sewage engineer. Because that would really suck the big one.

No, not that big one, the other one.

Exile: not till Wednesday, dammit! Which reminds me I have to go order your present...

exile said...

in loo of a present you can just send me naked pics of your self (unless you're reserving that for x-mas)

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»