5.15.2006

It's What I Got


I have some pretty awesome friends. I don't know if I've trained them well over the years, threatened them enough, or they just came out of the box that way, and I don't care. They're pretty fucking cool.

They'll dress like pirates for my birthday, pose crazed and/or naked on a moment's notice, protect me from drunken slobs, write sentimental blogs in my honor, and let me play the princess whenever I damn well please.

And when life turns not-so-fair, they're here to hold my hair while I'm puking, hold my hand while I amble recklessly through the big bad world, hold my tequila so I don't spill it, and threaten to put the hurt on whoever makes me unhappy.

You can't buy love like that.

And I love them back just as hard.

Smoochies kids!

5 comments:

exile said...

awwww... nothing like easily exploitable friends. hehehe

(i just wish i could have joined in the piracy, i haven't pillaged in a while)

btw, you so have to post pics from your party

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Do you want the pics of lap dances or of us actually making out with one another?

We are, indeed, drunken pirates!

Anonymous said...

Geez, I missed the make out session? We left too soon, dammit.

:)

The littlest Princess said...

I can tell you that I came out of the box that way :) or maybe it was just how I grew up I don't know but hey you got to be one of the lucky ones :)

exile said...

cant' we have both?